Project Lead / Visualizer
- Highly motivated, disciplined and self-directed with a commitment to excellence.
- Good Project Management and entrepreneurial skills. Manage the entire project life cycle.
- Transforming the requirement documents into highly creative, solution based design ideas
- Working closely with design and technical teams and interpreting VR environment designs as specified within project sketches, drawings or models; realizing those design as compelling imagery
- Get involved entire development process from start to finish based on department standards
- Get involved in the entire postproduction process from start to finish
- Work independently and as a part of a team project
- Maintain high quality standards and meet tight deadlines
- Help grow and inspire a high talent team of VR/AR developers.
- 8+ years of relevant digital product design work experience
- An extensive portfolio of successful, complex projects in design, gaming, mobile Apps etc.
- 3+ years of project/team management experience
- 5+ years of 3D content visualization experience
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D design software
- experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for VR, MR and other emerging technology
Technical Lead – VR
- Lead a team of software developers. Plan tasks, hold code and design reviews.
- Gather requirements, with the larger team, to define high level architecture, collaborate with developers across the team on design.
- Be responsible for planning for the budget, resources and tools to deliver against that roadmap.
- Drive all aspects of the development including requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, and integration. Oversee detailed designs, implementation, and test plan reviews to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide status, iterative releases, and make design decision throughout the development.
- Passion for AR, VR, MR technologies and amazing user experiences
- Experience implementing mobile application front-end and non-UI logics
- Experience implementing immersive AR/VR application
- Understand turning sensor information into 3D model motion and animation
- Strong knowledge in 3D graphics with physics
- Solid core computer science skills such as data structure design, architecture design, common algorithms, maths
- Good understanding in mobile SW architecture from low-level driver to application
- Understanding UX design process and experience working with UX design team
- Very strong programming skills- extensive experience with C, C++
- 3+ years’ experience with Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong preference of having shipped applications on an embedded product or having published applications on an app store
- Strong communication skills
Creative Lead - VR
- Driving the vision and design for all real-time Interactive VR experiences
- Driving the direction of User Experience, UI, Interaction, Level Design, Storytelling, gamification of content, Art, Animation.
- Manage multiple ongoing tasks and responsibilities of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously.
- Design and pitch immersive VR projects to prospect clients or internal subsidiary partners.
- Have a solid understanding of Virtual World immersion, and how to utilize VR as a medium to achieve interactive story-telling that can otherwise not be accomplished through a linear form.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Possess solid understanding of not only art and esthetics, but virtual interaction and mechanics. And how such mechanics and interaction can ultimately change the way user experience a story.
- Strong portfolio in design/communications work.
- A solid understanding and foundation in Virtual reality/Mixed Reality UI, UX, as well as art/aesthetics.
- Hands on working experience with Unity and/or Unreal Engine is a plus.
Application Tester – VR
- Develop test strategies.
- Automate tests using test frameworks.
- Write moderately complex code or scripts to test systems.
- Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality.
- Create test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years’ experience developing test automation in C++, Java or Python.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
- Experience with desktop and mobile application testing
- Experience with VR application testing will be highly preferred
- Analyze, design, develop and debug real time VR and AR software for advanced prototypes and user experiences.
- Collaborate in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines, making the architectural trade-offs required to rapidly deliver software solutions
- Develop applications for virtual reality and augmented reality in platforms like Unity, Unreal etc.
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of efficiency
- Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of VR problem solving
- 4+ years of professional development
- 4+ years of experience programming in C# preferably .NET
- 2+ years of experience programming in Unity /Unreal
- Track record of developing from concept all the way to shipping products
- Experience with real-time interactive 3D graphics
- Knowledge of OpenGL or equivalent APIs
- Building scenes in Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- Math and programming skills as pertains to 3D rendering
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with development for various VR headsets (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or Google Cardboard) a plus
- Experience with OpenCL, CUDA, image or audio processing a plus
- Willingness and ability to learn and apply new technologies
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a software developer
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driven
- Experience developing for iOS or Android
- Understanding of the iOS SDK development and iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiarity with SQL Lite, JSON, REST, Ajax or similar tools
- Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be able to pass EVerify
- Background developing with C# a huge plus
- Experience with MVVM Cross or similar MVVM platforms a plus
- Experience with VR App development a huge plus
- Passion for VR,MR and latest emerging technology
- Conceptualize and develop high quality unique 3D content (UI components, environments, shaders, animations, dynamics and others.)
- High quality visualization for interactive prototypes
- Work with designers, producers, and developers to define and meet key milestones as well as create task lists and work estimates
- Be a positive and creative force in the team
- Help to refine our content pipeline to increase automation and ensure efficiency and more productive workflows
- Collaborate in solving technical and creative problems with cross discipline peers
- Take ownership of vision and work through completion; seek out and implement feedback to constantly improve and refine content
- Passion for AR, VR, MR technologies and amazing user experiences
- Eye for an attention to detail
- BA/BFA in Computer Arts (3D design, visual design, industrial design or equivalent)
- 5+ years as 3D Artist or equivalent experience in VR, Gaming or Film VFX
- Proficient with a professional 3D software packages for asset content production: Maya, Cinema 4D, 3DSMax, Houdini and others
- Experience with 2D creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Able to animate various types of non-character objects
- Strong foundation of art skills beyond animation: rigging, motion graphics, storyboarding, photography, video production, etc.
- Understanding of Unity/Unreal implementation and workflows
- Portfolio demonstrates tech art experience that includes rendering, visual effects, and environments
3D Character Artist
- This individual will be responsible for sculpting hi-res realistic characters, including organic and non-organic assets
- This individual will create deformable and efficient models with clean topology and optimized UV layouts
- Bring to life artistically rendered characters and assets with a high level of realism
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- An advanced knowledge of sculpting human anatomy, shape, light and form
- A keen eye for color and texture painting
- Experience generating normal and ambient occlusion maps
- Candidates should be able to work with minimal input and be comfortable working in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of optimization – working with lower resolution textures and low-poly game meshes, as well as experience or a desire to work with more high resolution assets
- Candidates should be willing to work with and draw reference or base starting points from scan data
3D Texture/Material Artist
- Accurately UV/Texture objects using Maya or 3ds Max based on concept arts/real life photo references. These can be anything from props, vehicles, buildings, vegetation characters
- Assist Team leader to train junior modelers and be the mentor for the team
- Should manage a small project or a group or artists if required
- Work closely with other art disciplines to determine character technical specifications
- Artists work closely with Team Leader on getting 3D assets into the production
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience
- understanding of Photoshop and programs such as Body Paint
- Solid understanding of Art fundamentals to include color theory, light, shade and form
- Can work in a variety of styles
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function
- Work with shading, lighting and R D to determine style, look and level of quality for all the models
2D/3D Creative Designers
- Solve complex visual problems and turn them into innovative, clear designed visuals
- Work closely with the Creative Lead and creative design team to define and lead the visual language and style for the overall products and user experiences
- Create fresh, performant, and compelling graphic elements and animations combining strong aesthetics with clear functionality
- Create motion graphics and visuals in a range of styles and forms, mixing 2D, 2.5D and 3D techniques
- Use motion design to bring informational graphics, data and narrative concepts to life with clarity, impact and fun
- Actively participate and help drive the visual communication and brand identity needs of both the product/experience and the team, including logos, posters, presentations, etc.
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to visual and interaction problems that are easy to comprehend and implement
- 5+ years in entertainment media and design with an emphasis on graphic design, motion-graphics, and some user interface visualization
- 3+ years of experience and proven commercial proficiency in mainstream, high-end 2D/3D package (Cinema4D/Maya/Modo /3DS Max) and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Excellent 2D, 2.5D and 3D motion-graphics animation skills
- Passionate about newly emerging VR/MR technologies and ability to learn new design style quickly
- Meticulous sense of detail and ability to seek out simple solutions to complex design challenges
- Excellent professional communication, collaboration, time-management and organizational
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Illustration, Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media -Design & Production, or related field/discipline
HP Networking Engineer (Saudi National)
iSharp Communications is currently looking for a HP Networking Engineer for one of its project. Candidate should be HPN certified. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'HPN Engineer'.
Marketing & Brand Manager
- Design campaigns for the brand & product propagation
- Manages time-sensitive digital campaigns, including websites, VR and AR, experiential features, mobile apps, advertising, production materials and assets
- Ensure production deadlines are met and all creative components are technically functioning and of the highest possible quality
- Manages a team of marketing Executives
- Ensure high quality contents for digital marketing, website, social media etc.
- Works with the international digital media for comprehensive digital campaigns
- Meets with internal and external teams to formalize ideas and create digital marketing plan; obtains necessary approvals to move forward into production
- Ensure high quality content generation for prospective customer AVR awareness
- Track major international business line specific events & conferences; plan, manage and execute event participations
- Manages overall budgets for all brand campaigns
- Responsible for day-to-day shared management of department Administrator
- Manages special projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in managing & driving the marketing team to achieve goals defined by the senior management
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to prioritize required
- Ability to meet strict deadlines required
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing required
- Must have a high degree of motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment and a track record of early technology adoption
- Strong organizational skills required to effectively manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to interact internally/externally on a daily basis to achieve overall goals and initiatives
- Ability to prepare ongoing activity and status reports regarding campaign activities
- Must have solid working knowledge of marketing, strategic planning, and financial & competitive analysis
- Passionate about AR, VR and latest emerging technologies
Web Designer / Social Media Expert
- Create web-ready assets
- Stage site with seasonal and campaign updates
- Create and iterate custom landing pages
- Assist with social media asset creation
- Collaborate with marketing manager to create unique web solutions
- Keep all social media channels of company up to date and regularly post new contents under the direction of Marketing/Brand Manager
- 3+ years of similar role experience
- Expert in working in web templates like WordPress etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Intimate knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Messenger Apps, etc)
- Creative mind with proven track record
- Writing, proofreading and editing skills a plus
- Video editing experience a plus
- Well-organized, detail-oriented with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about AR, VR and other latest emerging technologies
Corporate Communications Associate
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as executives, communications managers, and over time, journalists, bloggers, community leaders and other influencers -opinion makers
- Generate creative content for brand propagation – for website, blogs, digital media etc.
- Research and report as and when required under supervision of Marketing Manager
- Corporate or agency communications setting experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English language
- Communications background and familiarity with internal and external outreach, social media and collaboration tools
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Passionate about AR, VR and other latest emerging technologies
Marketing Associate – Events & Partnerships
- Relationship management with external partners (e.g. brands, retailers, manufacturers, licensing partners)
- Track, plan, participate and present events in the field of business line
- Host/present/demonstrate company’s products/services in events and conferences
- Development of creative briefs and marketing calendars
- Extensive reporting and post campaign analysis
- Edit/customize legal documents of partnership
- Assist Marketing manager in various day to day activities
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in brand management, partnerships, integrated marketing, and/or business development in a fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and strong interpersonal & verbal communication skills
- Pleasant/comfortable personality
- Strong self-starter who thinks on his/her feet to solve problems
- Possesses a can-do, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Microsoft Office proficiency required, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to use design tools a plus
- Own the creation and maintenance of the company’s brand identity
- Support marketing efforts with compelling and creative visual design, event experiences, collateral and digital marketing campaigns
- Present consistent brand identity in all visual representations of our company and our product offerings
- Thoughtfully illustrate our product and what we do in an eye-catching way in sales and marketing presentations
- Artfully design sales collateral, including product datasheets, white papers, and booklets
- Designed event experiences, including invitations, print materials, signage/booth properties, and gifts for both internal and external events
- Be an active member of the marketing team, partnering to up-level and execute on the stories we want to tell across communication channels
- 3+ years of experience in marketing communication design role
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in 3D designing
- Ability to think creatively and execute consumer-first design
- Flexibility to work with changing project requirements
- Able to deliver quickly on time sensitive projects
- Strong expertise in PowerPoint to create compelling internally and externally-facing presentations
- Audio and video editing skills/experience are a plus